Friday, April 20, 2012

Crazy night

Hey Beauties,
I have this thing I do, where I make things so much worse before it can get better. You want examples? We'll me cleaning my room works, or my relationships with guys, or my family, or school. Yah I just make life more complicated. Some things are out of my control, but I'm not one for complaining about the struggles life has throw my way ( and there are many of them).
Other problems I create myself. Im trying to change that. I don't know why I have been this way lately. I really don't. I've been challenging everyone around me. I started partying more, and slacking off in school a little bit.
The begining of this year, It was because of the craziness that had been thrown my way.
I know that, I know that I fell behind then because I was depressed.
What I don't know, is why I have stayed down. Sure my grades are going back up, and lots of good things keep happening, but I keep having this feeling, like its me against the world.
I'm taking it out on everyone, and doing things I shouldn't do.
The one bright spot, is that I have reconnected with my older sister, we have always had a rocky relationship ( ill explain sometime) but I love her dearly, and I find that everytime I see her we get closer and closer. I might finally have the chance to have a good relationship with her :-) and after all these years of fighting it is long over due.
I hurt my father today, by breaking his trust. We don't have much of a relationship, but I love him. No matter what I love him, and its killing me that I choose to do something to deliberately hurt him, and I don't know why.
This wasn't a sudden decision, it was a series of decisions that I choose to do, and I have to live with that.
My phone is being taken away, but ill be on the blog whenever I can get on the desk top.
As always know that I love each and everyone of you who read this, and that I am grateful that any of you are. Continue to look for posts, and follow me on twitter. I might not be able to follow back right away since my phone is MIA, but it is what it is.
Stay Strong, Smart, and Amazingly Beautiful as always,
And just know that whatever mistakes I make, or you make...were all in this together.
Xo Taylor.

No comments:

Post a Comment