Thursday, April 12, 2012

Back To School :)

Hey Beauties,
So I was thinking about back to school. I know its that time of year most people hate...but I LOVE! I love back to school time because its the time of year you get to become a whole new you. You didn't like your hair last year? Do something about it now! Needed to update your personal style? Well there is never a better time to do it! I personally always try to show up 10 lbs lighter, with a killer outfit, and drop dead shoes..and then of course there is the beauty regimen. Now what makeup I wear to school depends on how much sleep I got the night before. Sometimes I would rather sleep an extra 30 min. That's why I always carry a makeup bag in my school bag. So even if I have to wait till a free period ,I have the option of putting on makeup when I don't already have it on in the morning. So what do you keep in there? That's up to you darling. I keep stuff in there that can take me from day time pretty to night time dramatic ( hey you never know what the day can bring!) Here are a little products to get you started:
Face: bare minerals matte foundation, vs bronzer in sun goddess, blush and all the brushes needed ( I have 1 brush I use for all)
Eyes: primer ( udpp, concealer, foundation, cream shadow..just something to keep your shadow sticking.) I use Revlon age defying concealer, stila eye shadows in seashell and Burgundy. I also keep vs mineral shadow in coco in there. Then a mascara and primer duo ( my current lash obsession: double extend lash boosting mascara from Loreal and covergirls lash blast fusion. The double extend has a primer attached to it.) And don't forget your eyeliner! I use mac fluidline in backtrack and keep and color eyeliner ( stila waterproof sparkle liner in electric) too. Remember those brushes!
Lips: lipglossssssssss! School is rarely the place for lipstick, I have been known to wear it at times but on a daily basis its lip gloss all the way. I keep a plumping pink, a basic pink, a conditioning gloss, and a pluming nude in my bag at all times.
 My faves: lipfusion infatuation lipgloss in angelic
Mac lipglass in nympette
Vs beauty rush gloss in pina chilllada
And Maybelline lip plumper in a nude color.
I also keep scope breath mist and proactives advanced blemish treatment in there with some floss picks and a file.
Sound like too much? Maybe...but I would rather be over prepared then not prepared at all.
Use this for ideas for your own makeup bag...and remember you don't need to pack as much as me :-D
Stay Beautiful,
-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment