Thursday, April 12, 2012

MIA

Hey Beauties,
I know I have been MIA, but I'm choreographing a show and it takes up my waking hours. I noticed that my partner in crime posted about her scunci hair ties, and yesterday I bought them. I love them! Roses hair is on the thin side so I can see why it gets caught more, but I have thick, brown, crazy dominican curls. I dance everyday for an hour in school and then 2 hours Monday after school and an hour sat after school. I usually have to keep fixing my hair during classes...not the case with these wonderful hair bands. Now to be fair I can also use a rubber band depending on the type, with minimal pain or hair pulling,so I guess it does depend on your hair type and pain tolerance. For me the fact that it holds my hair all day, and the bands don't give out make these a must have. So all I have to say is, rose can I have yours? 
Stay beautiful<3
-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment