Thursday, April 12, 2012

When you wish upon a star...

Hey Beautiful,
Have you ever had a moment in your life, where you sit back and go "OMG I cant believe that just happened!"
You may ask what is so amazing, so stupendous, that an adverage girl like me, cant possibly contain their joy? Well ill tell you silly! Tonight I had a full conversation with one of the most influential beauty gurus on You Tube. If. you have been in the beauty community for any length of time, then Im sure you have come across the beautiful Natneagle.
Im going to get a little personal here:
In 6th grade, i was searching for looks to do, things I could use my MAC shadows I accumulated over the course of my years of competition dancing, and the first three people i stumbled upon where Siryvina, Panecea81 and Natneagle. So maybe she wasn't the first guru I came across , but the same day I started my first youtube account, with the lamest name, and watched endless hours of videos.
Ill tell you more on the ups and downs of my "Beauty" life, in a video (its easier), so thats all you get for now...good things come to those who wait :-)
But over the years, I have had a few conversations with her, a few comments exchanged in inbox's or replies to tweets. These kept me going when I needed a boost, a break from life, motivation to keep going, lose weight, or just a way to watch more hauls and give myself an excuse to buy makeup.



Now I am sitting here and she is following me on instagram and talking to me on Twitter? Someone pinch me, I think im dreaming!


Moral of this story? Twitter Rocks! :p
Stay Beautiful, Smart, and Strong
xoxo Taylor
Posted via BlogPost

No comments:

Post a Comment