Thursday, April 12, 2012

wash your way to a better body

Hey Beauties, So I recently purchased a new soap, and I thought I should review it. Olay released a line of soaps that are supposed to work just as well as bath and body stores, and have the same amazing fragrance. The bars also happen to be designed to have a "massaging" effect. This design isn't new, many brands have similar designs ( including bliss), and the massaging action is said to help reduce cellulite. While olay never makes these claims, knowing that the other companies have similar items for double the price, I couldn't resist. I went over to walmart and picked up a pack of 4 soaps for 4.98$ ( cheap!!!). I got the olay luscious embrace bar. Can I just say that I fell in love? So in love that I went and bought the other products in the line..but that's a review for another day. The soap consistency is similar to other beauty bars, its very creamy and moisturizing. So moisturizing that is melts into a cream in your hands. The massaging side of the bar helps soothe any sore muscles ( that as a dancer, I get a lot!) And the scent is just Divine. The brand boasts having jojoba oil in the soap which would explain its creamy consistency, and the use of crushed orchid extract, I guess is the source of the lovely scent. Now all I wanna know is...when can I get some more?
:-)
Stay Beautiful,
-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment