Thursday, April 12, 2012

Lions and Tigers and Lashes OH MY!

Hey Beauties,
So I don't know about you, but I'm into bold, black, full, long, and full lashes. Now my natural lashes are nice, but they don't give that WOW fator. When I walk in the room I want you to see my lashes before you see me (lol)! But finding the right products to use can be a challange. I find that I have an ever changing rotation of mascaras. I never just settle on one kind. And I like to pair them up too. So while what works for me may not always for for you here are some tips that can help:
Step 1: they can be cheap, they can be expensive, they can be attached to other mascaras, but they are the one thing you should never be without. Find a primer that you like and use it, use it, use it. Primers not only help make your lashes fuller and longer but they help make your mascara the richest color it can be. Which is the whole point of mascara right?
Step 2: find a mascara that you like, and use it. Don't be afraid to try a lot of mascaras or to try a new one if you already have one you like. I also like to mix up mascaras, and use more the one.
When applying your mascara apply in a zig-zag motion, and make sure you fan all your lashes out instead of pushing them in a specific direction, that way they are full ( kinda like false lashes...that's the look I go for)
Step 3: if you have any clumps comb thru your lashes 
Below are the pictures of the primers I use and my mascaras of the moment.
Stay Beautiful,
-Tay





No comments:

Post a Comment