Thursday, April 12, 2012

A Change of Scenery...

Hello Beauties,
You might have noticed, that this blog looks a bit different...and the URL isn't the same. Well before you freak out ( No, no one hijacked our blog...why would you ever think that?), I have a simple explanation. Rose has asked for us to separate, and I said yes ( after flipping out and throwing my phone...yes... she text me, that's right up there with the break up post-it ). See, we started the previous blog together, and I thought that was what made us unique and special, among all the crazy, beautiful, fashion forward girls on the web, I thought that was going to be the key to our success. Ill never know the answer to that, because an hour or so ago we split. I would be lying to say, that I'm not a bit hurt that she ended our partnership, just as I was coming back into the fold, but I cant change one simple fact: and that is, while I was gone, Rose liked blogging by herself. As her FRIEND, no one of her BEST FRIENDS, I need to support that, even when I'm furious. Friends support friends; Just like, when a few hours ago I took my friends phone from her as she was about to drunk text and dial ( friends DO NOT let friends drunk text or dial, remember that), I need to look out for Rose, so please go check out her future blog, follow her on Twitter, stalk her on YouTube, because I love her and wish her the best...and now here starts my lonely existence as a solo blogger. Wish me luck? better yet, stay in touch...
I hope you continue to follow me through my crazy Makeup, Fashion, and just everyday Life Journey.

Stay Strong, Stay Smart, Stay Beautiful,
Xoxo Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment