Saturday, April 14, 2012

wish list, we all have one, especially now!

Hey Beautiful Guys and Dolls,
I recently took a walk down the aisles of my local Cvs,  a rare treat for me. See, I love Cvs, but they charge more for their products then any other drugstore, and the one near me closes at 9:00pm . I tend to go to Rite-Aid, because they are cheaper, I get 20% off with my rewards card, and they are open 24/7 ( which is good because im the only freak who likes to go shopping at 1 in the morning). This all will change soon, as our local diner was sold ( for a crazy amount of money- who knew land in Brooklyn was worth so much!) and they are now opening a really large Cvs ( and its open 24/7) . Someone around here finally got the message that we needed bigger and better drugstores, because they also built a gigantic Walgreens (directly across from the local Rite-Aid; I sense a competition about to brew).

The thing I love about Cvs is their selection of products, I know that when I walk into a specific drugstore, that I can find certain brands. Each drugstore is different, as im sure you all know. So from time to time, I walk into Cvs, and look for new products. This trip didn't disappoint.

I couldn't buy any of the products right now, but I am going back ASAP for some, and requesting birthday presents. Here is my wishlist, if you can buys these right now, I suggest you run, not walk to your local store.

 Revlon Colorstay Long wear Nail Enamel in Sorbet (approximately- $9)
This is THE most beautiful orange color, I cant wait to use it this summer, Once I get this horrific gel off my nail( no just kidding I love gel manicures, but I haven't soaked it off yet and It has been 8 weeks- imagine how my nails look...yah not a pretty picture huh?)

Nailene Sensational Nail Starter Kit (approximately -$60)
Like I previously stated, I like having a gel manicure, the fact that this manicure has lasted 8 weeks, should be proof enough that they are worth the investment. However the price of a gel manicure, combined with upkeep, can drive any girl to madness. The solution? well I am hoping this kit will be the solution. It comes with a led lamp ( instead of the UV alternative, which seems better for my health in the long run) a primer, color, topcoat, and nail accessories. I am also interested in a variety of colors, some of which you can see in the lower half of the picture.


I am also Interested in the Revlon Super Lustrous Lip gloss( approximately- $9) in the colors Coral Reef, and Pink Pop.

I have had a love/hate relationship with these lip glosses for years. Many well known beauty bloggers and make-up gurus have stated that they loved these. So what did I do? I ran down to my local store, and bought them. I have always loved the formula, but still to this day hated the color selection, and the overly glittery gloss choices they had. This new collection has sparked my interest though. The color selection, is somewhat better, but what really stood out were these two colors. The Coral, and bright Pink seem the perfect shades, and there is no sparkle to be found, just a creamy ( hopefully highly pigmented) gloss. Im looking forward to picking these up.
The New York Color, In a New York Color Minute Quick Dry Polish, In the limited edition colors, lavender cupcake and mint macaroon.

I love these polishes, they have a great consistency, and dry in a timely manner. These are great for when you need to do you toes right before an event. ( I am known for painting my nails right before they go into a peep-toe.)

So there you have it, a sampling of the spring products I am lusting after.

Stay Strong, Stay Smart, and Stay Beautiful,
XOXO Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment