Thursday, April 12, 2012

To embrace or not to embrace...that is a serious question

Hello Beauties,
So i was walking down the halls of my local rite-aid when i stopped to pick up a refill pack for my Venus embrace rfazor. I balked at the prices...15$ for a pack of four cartridges. I didn't want to pay that money, but no other razor works that well. Now i don't know about you ladies, but having sexy,smooth legs is a big thing for me. I don't just shave during the summer...i shave year round. Why? well I'm a dancer and an actress and hairy legs just don't fly in those communities. More often then not, we wear as little clothing as possible while still being socially acceptable. Now i tried the other generic brands and i absolutely hated them. So just as i was about to admit defeat i saw the "Rite-aid Renewal" version. I took it down off the shelf and looked. The heads looked more similar than any other look-alike i found and they claimed that the blades were ceramic coated and that the heads had moisture strips like the embrace. The starting price for a Razor, and holster, and a refill was 6$...the embrace starter kit was 12$. Then i looked and saw a pack of 5 cartridges retailed for 8$. If this worked then i would be saving so much money in the long run. the shave was so close, and the blades glided smoothly across my skin. I think im in love. The only down- side? The head of this razor is a bit thicker..i like how the embrace sits closer to my skin. However for the price, you just won't find a razor that good anywhere.
Stay Beautiful,
-Tay



No comments:

Post a Comment