Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nails My New Addiction

Hey beauties,
So, do you go through phases? love lip gloss for a few weeks and then you hate it and vow to switch to lipstick,only to then decide that lip gloss is your long-lost sister a few months later? Yeah i have been there...over and over and over again. I have come to realize that i will forever go through beauty phases and I'm OK with that. My skin changes a lot, i go from oily to combination to dry. I think that's why i go through my beauty phases, because what works for me one month may not work the next. But enough about me ( i tend to ramble). Bottom line is.....I AM NOW ADDICTED TO PAINTING MY NAILS. Ok so I'm sure a lot of it is in my head, and I'm dramatizing quite a bit...but for whatever reason (prob. because it relaxes me, and I'm stressed all the time, combined with the fact that i took off my fake nails and can finally paint them, plus i have to use a strengthener anyway to grow them out.)
I am now painting my nails every 3 days or so (umm ok so it has a lot to do with the nail strengthener lol) so i thought i would
A. show and review a beautiful nail polish and B. the really cool fast drying drops that i got, lets start with "A"
<------Nail Polish: So the other day on amazon i noticed that there was a lot of OPI nail polish, and then with more detailed investigation i found them SUPER cheap. Bottom line : 2 polishes for 14$, and that's including shipping! so I'm sure you can imagine how excited i was, but i was even more excited when the polish arrived yesterday. I ripped the package open and then after an impromptu CVS haul, me and rose painted our nails on my living room floor.( we were "babysitting") The color(its my year) is beautiful, in the bottle and out of it. It sparkles and shines with a purple base and gold glitter.Opi polishes wear the best and dont chip for at least a week

I think that it is an amazing and unique color. So if
you get a chance pick it up! Now on to "B":
                        Fast Dry Drops  ------------>
Ok so i hate waiting for my nails to dry when I'm home they take a good half hour or more. These drops really did help alot. They dried my nails 2x faster. A great investment in your nail polish draw!

well that's it beauties!
Stay Beautiful,
-Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment