Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer 12: Im back and better then ever ;-)

Hey Guys!
I missed you all. So much has happened and slowly, but surely I will catch you up. I work at Luna Park in Coney Island, and I work about 40 hrs a week, so yes I haven't had time to blog...but I don't believe in excuses. I actually had no way to type some blogs, If you remember my Sidekick got taken away, then I took it back, and then my laptop was taken away, and i just got it back tonight! (thanks mommy!) I wont go deep into my personal life right now, ill break it up into smaller posts...I just want to say "YAYYY" I'm backkk...and no it is not a threat ;-) its a promise.

Coming up:
My Hair Care Routine...
Life in the day of a LUNAtic series....
Skin care, how my regimen has evolved in the last few months...
Twitter and Instagram Confessions...
Boy Confessions Series...
Passion Party Recap...
My sunglasses OBSESSION...
and so much more! <3

Hugs and Kisses,
Stay Freakishly Beautiful :)
Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment