Saturday, July 14, 2012

Why i have grown to hate the MTA...

So it is 11:07 on a Saturday morning, and while I would love to be in my bed, I'm on my way to work. To add to this, I am always freaking out, about weather I will make it to work on time. Its a terrible cycle.

I wake up 3 hours before I need to get to work. It takes me and hour to get ready ( I have had to adjust my routine today to fit into a 20 minute time slot...fun) or less. I sometimes eat, and then I go and wait for the bus.

To get to work, I have to take the B3 to either the B36, Q or F trains...the N works, but that's sooo far out of the way. I live in a two fair zone. I have known this since I started taking trains and buses in 5th grade.
What I don't understand, would be, why the buses NEVER run on time? It feels as if the bus drivers just don't even care. I wait 30 minutes this morning for a bus. In that time period there should have been the 3 buses that were schedualed.

We have lives, and jobs....but we can't do those efficently because we can't depend on our mode of transportation.

I hate this!
Someone want to buy out the MTA, and run it for me? ...

I just want to get to work on time :(

No comments:

Post a Comment